Vintage Fabric - Retro Fabric - Vintage Fashion

RevivalFabrics.com blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Vintage Fabric - Friday Favorite - feedsacks



These just have to be the prettiest vintage feedsacks that I've come across in a long while. Purple is one of my favorite colors. The combination of buttery rich yellow and purple makes me want to get out in the yard and plant Spring flowers. I'm ready for the rain to go away and come back another day --- and let the sun shine! We've had some dreary Winter days here in Oregon lately, but the sun is wrestling through some stubborn clouds today.

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh wow they are so yummy. I want to reach and steal them!

Nan Jaeger said...

I was really happy to find these vintage feedsacks since they are rare due to the smaller size...purple is one of my favorite colors, all the better.